The locations used to celebrate civil weddings are: The Red Room and The Council Chamber inside the Town Hall, The Serpente Aureo Theatre, The Castellotti-Pagnarelli Town Museum, The Cloister of St. Francis’s ex-convent.
It is located on the main side of Piazza del Popolo. The original structure, dating back to the 11th and 12th centuries, has undergone many changes and restorations over the centuries. This brick construction is characterized by a fourteen-century tower crowned by swallow-tailed merlons on which a turret clock was added later. The main façade displays a charming loggia consisting of 13 cylindrical travertine columns. The elegant inner rooms host the town council offices.
The theatre was originally located in the Council Chamber of the Town Hall and still today it has not got its own façade, its entrance being under the main arcade of the Town Hall. The current structure was built in 1820 on a design by Pietro Maggi and it underwent renewal in 1862. The theatre has a horse-shoe shape with 50 boxes distributed on three tiers, a gallery and a foyer. The hall is decorated with recently restored stuccos and golden carvings. The whole room is dominated by a precious crystal chandelier. The stage still preserves the old curtain dating back to 1926 by Giovanni Battista Magini, displaying the legend of the Golden Snake (Serpente Aureo) from which the theatre took its name.
The monastery of St. Francesco was built in the 13th century on the site of a medieval castle and a small Church devoted to St. Martin. Inside the construction there is still the cloister in the middle of which there used to be a well, while the walls display some frescos with holy images and inscriptions.
The ground floor consists of a large room divided into the traditional three naves and two rows of square columns. The ceiling presents wooden trusses which reproduce the original structure.
The building hosts the Regional Wine Shop and Tasting Room.
Located in via Roma n° 17 within De Castellotti – Pagnarelli Palace which dates back to 1700 and was enlarged in 1856. The palace is a single cultural centre that hosts the main museum resources of the town: the Picture Gallery, the Allevi Archaeological Museum, the Museum of Pillow Lace and the Folk tradition Museum.